Fire calls reported in Carson City from 4 p.m. Sunday to 4 p.m. Monday included:
- Eight calls for medical aid.
- An automobile accident with injuries was reported at 7:25 a.m. at Corbett and Fall streets. One person had a bloody nose, but no one was taken to the hospital.
- A brush fire reported near Goldfield Avenue and Saliman Road turned out to be a false alarm.
- An alarm detecting carbon dioxide at 11:59 a.m. in the 3700 block of North Carson Street turned out to be a false alarm.
- A gas leak was reported at 3:10 p.m. in the 1500 block of Rolling Hills. A post-hole digger ruptured a line.
- A fire reported at 3:25 p.m. at 3945 Pheasant Drive caused smoke damage to an apartment.
Fire calls reported in Douglas County from 4 p.m. Sunday to 4 p.m. Monday included:
- Three calls for medical aid and one medical transport.
- One call for investigation of smoke at 4:57 p.m. Sunday in the 600 block of Fay Court. Nothing was found.