The following incidents were reported at the Carson City Sheriff's Office Monday.
- Subject attempted to get a woman into his vehicle in the 4200 block of South Carson Street at 1:08 a.m.
- A milk truck driver reported he may have hit telephone lines on the 3300 block of E. Fifth Street because of approximately 40 feet of wire hanging from his rooftop exhaust pipe. Nevada Bell advised and dispatched to the scene.
- Gregory Shoemaker was arrested at the Carson City Jail at 5 p.m. on charges of burglary and grand larceny. According to booking reports, Shoemaker admitted to entering the American Building parking lot and stealing a pickup truck and filling it with a welder, computer, several radios among other things.
- New graffiti reported at Mark Twain School at 9:05 a.m.
- Report of all the windows being broken out of a vehicle in the 200 block of Jeanell Drive.
- A shoplifter was arrested in the 2000 block of N. Carson St. at 2:12 p.m.
- Female in the 1600 block of N. Carson street was evicted and refusing to leave or turn over the keys.
- Report of a 10-year-old son trying to beat his father with a stick in the 1400 block of Monte Rosa Dr. at 6:59 p.m.
- Woman stuck on side of the road at 395 and Douglas County border when steering wheel came off of the car.