Brief: respite care for special needs children

GARDNERVILLE - Families with a special needs child, who could use a break from their normal regimen may call the Family Support Council, which has a limited amount of funds for parents in this situation.

The parents will need to make arrangements for respite care and the Family Support Council will pay for it. Funds are limited so it is on a first-come, first-serve basis only.

For information, call Family Support Council, 782-8692 or visit the office at 12554 Waterloo Lane, Gardnerville.


Use the comment form below to begin a discussion about this content.

Sign in to comment