The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
- Ronald J. Vickney, a 47-year-old Carson City drywall and construction worker, was arrested at 9:30 a.m. Sunday in the 2500 block of Bel-Aire Circle on suspicion of felony burglary and possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $25,000.
- A 44-year-old Carson City laborer was arrested at 8:32 p.m. Saturday in the 3200 block of Dale Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense driving under the influence. Bail was set at $2,632.
- A 20-year-old Carson City construction worker was arrested at 1:10 a.m. Sunday in the 2700 block of South Carson Street on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson for contempt of court. A cash-only bail was set at $500.
- David Joseph Zidro, a 40-year-old unemployed Modesto, Calif., man, was arrested at 5:05 p.m. Saturday in the 3400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamines, misdemeanor suspicion of possession of drug paraphernalia and a felony warrant out of Reno for failure to appear in court. Bail was set at $19,564.
- A 33-year-old, unemployed Modesto woman was arrested at 5:15 p.m. Saturday in the 3400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,132.
- Christina Lee Heath, a 28-year-old Sun Valley clerk, was arrested at 9:55 a.m. Saturday at the Nevada State Prison on Fifth Street for suspicion of felony trafficking a controlled substance. Bail was set at $10,000.
- A 35-year-old Dayton bartender was arrested at 7:40 a.m. Saturday in the 600 block of South Nevada Street on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson for contempt of court. A cash-only bail was set at $1,000.