- Western Nevada Musical Theater Company presents "Hello Dolly," 2 p.m. matinee. Call 445-4249.
- National Donor Sabbath. Spread to word about need for organ, tissue and blood donors. For information and to sign up, call Boy Scouts of America at 787-1111.
- The Act performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge; 7 p.m. to 1 a.m. Call 882-1626.
- Prime Time performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
- Carson High School ninth annual Holiday Craft Fair, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Santa visits from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Admission $1 plus a canned food donation; children/students free. Features more than 100 crafters. Call 883-2062 or 883-6645.
- Biggest Little Cat Show in Reno at the Reno Livestock Events Center. Annual show features all-breed household pets; youth education about cat care, Nevada Humane Society mobile adoption van and vendors. Call 329-7451 or 348-8364.
- Young at Heart Community Bingo, noon at the Douglas County Senior Center, 2300 Meadow Lane, Gardnerville. Early games at 1 p.m.; must be 21 to play. Free coffee, tea, snacks available; chili and hotdogs sold at snack bar. Call 267-4897.
- Annual Winter Fantasy holiday exhibit at Artists Co-Operative of Reno Art Gallery, 627 Mill St., Reno. Features book signing from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. with C.J. Hadley and Teddy Swecker; 2-4 p.m. with Mike Alger and Mark McLaughlin. Call 322-8896.