The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
- A 37-year-old, unemployed male transient was arrested at 2:35 a.m. Saturday on the corner of Koontz Lane and Bigelow Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a temporary protective order. Bail was set at $3,132.
- A 51-year-old, unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 2:28 a.m. Saturday on the corner of Stewart and Spear streets on suspicion of misdemeanor first-offense driving under the influence. Bail was set at $1,132.
- Erick A. Rodriguez-Carpio, a 22-year-old Mound House man of unknown employment, was arrested at 10:55 a.m. Friday on the corner of Long Street and Marian Avenue on suspicion of three counts of gross misdemeanor child endangerment and misdemeanor second-offense driving under the influence, open container and three counts contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Bail was set at $12,215.
- A 25-year-old Reno construction worker was arrested at 11:10 p.m. Friday in the 900 block of Parr Boulevard on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson for criminal contempt. A cash-only bail was set at $2,500.
- Jabyrian Cox, a 27-year-old Carson City temp worker, was arrested at 8:07 p.m. Friday on the corner of South Carson and Caroline streets on suspicion of felony probation violation. He was placed on a no-bail hold.
- A 42-year-old female secretary from Carson City was arrested at 10:40 a.m. Friday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson for criminal contempt. Bail was set at $1,000.
- A 23-year-old, unemployed transient was arrested at 12:44 p.m. Friday in the 1100 block of East William Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
- A 40-year-old, female manicurist from Carson City was arrested at 8:42 a.m. Friday on the corner of Evergreen Drive and Ormsby Boulevard on a misdemeanor warrant out of Reno for failure to appear on a traffic violation. No bail was set.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
- A report at 1:16 a.m. Friday of a male stabbing victim in the emergency room. States he was stabbed near the Sierra Madre Apartments on Lone Mountain Drive.
- A report at 2:08 a.m. Friday in the 2200 block of Highway 50 of a subject who entered a casino and acted strangely - jumping on chairs. He was arrested on a parole and probation violation and for possession of brass knuckles.
- A report at 4:55 p.m. Friday of a juvenile runaway in the 10 block of Kit Sierra Loop.
- A report at 8:57 p.m. Friday of a Thor motocross jacket with $250 in the pocket stolen at the Pinon Plaza Bowling Alley.
- A report at 9:28 p.m. in the 700 block of Fleischmann Way of a coroner needed.
- A report at 11:23 p.m. Friday of two auto accidents on Highway 395 at Lakeview Hill. Three tow trucks were called to the location. A deputy's vehicle was then hit by a tractor-trailer truck. Sheriff Kenny Furlong responded to the scene as did the Nevada Highway Patrol, Carson City Street Department and Nevada Department of Transportation. No injuries were reported.
- A report at midnight Saturday of a driver whose car slid off South Carson Street and hit a new Dodge Durango at Carson Dodge Chrysler.
- A report at 8:05 a.m. Saturday in the 2200 block of Mayflower Way of items taken from a front yard.
- A report at 11:54 a.m. Saturday in the 2800 block of Menlo Drive of a landlord who found drug paraphernalia among the items left by an evicted tenant.