The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
- A 46-year-old mechanic from Dayton was arrested at 2:20 a.m. Thursday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $3,000.
- Joseph Lee Erwin, 26, of Carson City, was arrested at 3:40 p.m. Wednesday in the 100 block of East Corbett Street on suspicion of felony failure to register as a sex offender. Bail was set at $1,500.
- A 20-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:01 p.m. Wednesday in the 3300 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of a hypodermic device. Bail was set at $1,132.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
- A father reported his 13-year-old son was being "physical" with him. The juvenile was taken into custody on a charge of domestic battery.
- A person reported a friend threatened his life at 10:17 a.m. Thursday.
- A residential burglary was reported at 10:29 a.m. Thursday in the 4200 block of Spring Drive.
- A report at 1:39 p.m. Wednesday of a 10-month old baby with substantial bruising proved to be the result of a medical condition.
- A vehicle burglary reported at 2:13 p.m. Wednesday in the 3300 block of Highway 50 East.
- A report at 9:49 p.m. Wednesday in the 3000 block of Melanie Way of $1,600 in jewelry stolen.