The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
- Jonathan Jackson, 23, laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 5:33 a.m. Friday in the 700 block of Broadleaf Drive on suspicion of gross misdemeanor possession of burglary tools. A man alleged Jackson was trying to steal his vehicle. The victim held Jackson at knifepoint until police arrived. Bail was set at $2,632.
- Tony Wygant-Woolery, 35, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 9:50 p.m. Thursday in the 300 block of East Park Street on suspicion of felony burglary and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $26,105.
- Kendra Carlsen, 22, a valet from Carson City, was arrested at 11:45 p.m. Thursday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of two counts of felony fraudulent use of a stolen credit card, two counts of commercial burglary, one count of appropriating goods fraudulently and misdemeanor petty larceny.
Also arrested were John Christopher, 23, and Kyle Fitch, 33. Christopher was charged with two counts of conspiracy to commit a felony and Fitch with conspiracy to commit a felony and possession of stolen property.
- Frederick Featheringill, 30, a transient, was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property and misdemeanor probation violation. No bail was set.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
- The back license plate was reported stolen at 9:51 a.m. Friday from a vehicle in the 900 block of Pat Lane.
- A wallet was found in a U.S. Post Office mailbox Thursday at 9:12 a.m. It was turned over to police.
- A shoplifter was arrested at 4:52 p.m. Thursday at Raley's.
- The transmission line on a vehicle on Tiger Drive was reported cut at 8:34 a.m. Thursday.