The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty:
- Matthew Lamb, a 23-year-old Carson City laborer, was arrested at 11:51 p.m. Friday in the 200 block of South Harbin Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon and misdemeanor possession of fireworks. Bail was set at $2,737.
- Ryan Lee Hall, a 26-year-old Gardnerville man of unknown employment, was arrested at 5:03 p.m. Friday in the 1400 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony robbery, misdemeanor petty larceny and three counts of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $40,000.
- Tina Marie Spraggins, a 38-year-old Carson City machinist, was arrested at 6:55 p.m. Friday at the Carson City Sheriff's Department in the 900 block of East Musser Street on two felony warrants, one for insurance fraud and one for obtaining money on false pretenses. Bail was set at $2,500.
- David B. Smith Jr., a 38-year-old transient of unknown employment, was arrested at 5:45 p.m. Friday at the Frontier Motel in the 1700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of a hypodermic device. Bail was set at $2,500.
- A 42-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 6:31 p.m. Friday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $247.
- Richard Lynn Bowlen, a 34-year-old unemployed Gardnerville man, was arrested at 1:20 p.m. Friday in the 1000 block of East Second Street on suspicion of felony obtaining property on false pretenses and on a misdemeanor warrant out of Douglas County for failure to appear in court. Bail was set at $20,000.
- A 51-year-old Silver Springs woman who works as an assembler was arrested at 12:18 p.m. Friday on the corner of Roop and John streets on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear in court on a traffic violation. A cash-only bail was set at $190.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
- A report at 7:36 a.m. Friday of 2 grams of a white substance found in a machine at Slotworld in the 3800 block of Highway 50 East.
- A report at 8:29 a.m. Friday in the 2800 block of Menlo Drive of a vehicle being spray painted during the night.
- A report at 11:25 a.m. Friday in the 100 block of East Long Street of a white, male adult who broke a window at the FISH store.
- A report at 5:23 p.m. Friday in the 1700 block of North Carson Street of a subject on a yellow bicycle selling bags of a white substance. A man was arrested on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor possession of a hypodermic device.
- A report at 9:56 p.m. Friday at the Sheriff's Department on East Musser Street of a 15-year-old girl who reportedly ran away.
- A report at 11:24 p.m. Friday of a suspicions man in blue clothing with a red bag hanging around vehicles. When deputies approached they found brass knuckles on the ground. The man was arrested on suspicion of gross misdemeanor carrying a concealed weapon and misdemeanor possession of fireworks.
- A report at 12:59 a.m. Thursday of a family shot at, but not hit after leaving Red's Old 395 Grill in the 3700 block of North Carson Street. Another witness reported hearing three shots and a female call out for "junior." The Nevada Highway Patrol was advised to look for a white Ford Explorer occupied by at least three Hispanic males.
- A report at 10:29 a.m. in the 1300 block of Rolling Hills Drive of a bag of marijuana found in front of a car.