The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail on Tuesday. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty.
• A 23-year-old transient carpet layer was arrested at 1:40 p.m. in the 1300 block of Como Street on suspicion of trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
• A 33-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested in the 1800 block of East Long Street at 1:50 p.m. on suspicion of carrying a concealed weapon. Bail was set at $2,632.
• A female transient was arrested at 8:55 p.m. in the 3800 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of disturbing the peace. She was allegedly panhandling inside a casino and using loud, foul language. She reportedly told the arresting officer she was a witch doctor and said she was placing voodoo death spells on him and his family. Bail was set at $237.
• A 35-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 5:33 p.m. in the 2000 block of Lone Mountain Drive on suspicion of domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• Three people were arrested for failing to appear on previous warrants.