The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 47-year-old bricklayer from Carson City was arrested at 10:21 p.m. Wednesday in the 1800 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear. Bail was set at $300.
• Brian Alan Warren, 23, of Carson City, was arrested at 5:53 p.m. Tuesday on suspicion of felony embezzlement. Bail was set at $5,500.
• Brett Buckman, 36, a chef from Crowley Lake, Calif., was arrested at 1 a.m. Thursday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor possession of a dangerous weapon and misdemeanor possession of a hypodermic device. Bail was set at $3,632.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A drunken man who was bothering customers fell in a parking lot in the 1700 block of North Carson Street. Capitol Cab refused to pick up the subject. The man was taken to detox.
• A man threatened over the phone to kill someone Wednesday.
• An inmate at Northern Nevada Correction Center died Thursday at 1:20 a.m.
• A window on a restaurant in the 100 block of Clearview Drive was broken with a steel ball sometime Wednesday night.
• Sixty dollars in change was stolen from a vehicle on Tybo Circle sometime Wednesday night.
• A business in the 3200 block of Carson Street had its window shot out sometime Wednesday night.
• A woman threatened to stab herself in the stomach Wednesday at 11:38 a.m. The woman checked into Behavioral Health Center.
• A business owner reported Wednesday two employees were selling products for cash. One person was arrested.