• Clear Creek public meeting, 5 p.m. at Fairgrounds Exhibit Hall.
• Open Space Advisory Committee meeting, 5:30 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center Sierra Room.
• Carson City Advisory Board to Manage Wildlife public meeting, 6 p.m. in City Hall Capitol Conference Room, 201 N. Carson St. Call 887-2284.
• Douglas County Democratic Women meets at 7 p.m. at Genoa Lakes Golf Club, 1 Genoa Lakes Drive. Includes hors d'oeuvres, no-host bar and celebration of recent accomplishments. Call 265-2547.
June 22 Ð Carson City School District Board meeting, 7 p.m., Community Center Sierra Room, 851 E. William St.
• Western Nevada Musical Theatre Company auditions for "Once Upon a Mattress" and "Carousel," 6 p.m. at Western Nevada Community College's Aspen Room 207. Call 445-4249.
• National Association of Retired Federal Employees Chapter 2167 annual potluck picnic, 11 a.m. to 2 p.m., Lampe Park, Gardnerville. Bring a dish, tableware and beverage (no glass). Call 265-6874.
• Tesla performs at 8 p.m. at the Reno Hilton Theater. Rock band Madside opens. Tickets $32 at the door. Call 789-2285.
• Congressman Jim Gibbons Mobile Office Tour visits Fallon Senior Center noon-1:30 p.m., 310 East Court. Go to www.house.gov/gibbons
• Congressman Jim Gibbons Mobile Office Tour visits Lyon County Senior Center, 2:30-4 p.m., 1170 Newlands Drive, Fernley. Go to www.house.gov/gibbons
• Hindsight performs through Sunday at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.