The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 24-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 11:33 p.m. Saturday on the corner of Bobwhite and Fairview drives on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to obey a traffic control device, driving with a suspended registration and revoked license, and second-offense driving under the influence. Bail was set at $3,960.
• A 20-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 4:42 a.m. Sunday on the corner of Rhodes and Curry streets on suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing justice and on a misdemeanor warrant for parole violation. Bail was set at $3,407.
• A 20-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 12:54 a.m. Sunday in the 900 block of East Long Street on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence on a license revoked for DUI and for failure to stop. Bail was set at $1,239.
• A 33-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 10:07 p.m. Saturday in the 700 block of Fleischmann Way on suspicion of misdemeanor defrauding a taxi driver. Bail was set at $297.
• An 18-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 9:30 a.m. Saturday at the Super 8 Motel in the 2800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor leaving the scene of an accident, reckless endangerment, driving on a revoked license, minor in possession of alcohol and contributing to a minor. Bail was set at $2,548.