• Miss Reno Rodeo Tonya Heinrich, Miss Rodeo Nevada Selena Ulch, first runner-up Jennifer Stovall and second runner-up Jeanette Bye will sign autographs from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Colonial Bank, 901 N. Stewart St. The bank will also host a barbecue. Call 322-0755.
• Rep. Jim Gibbons Mobile Office Tour visits Douglas County Senior Center, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., 2300 Meadow Lane, Gardnerville. Go to www.house.gov/gibbons
• Summer Farmers Market at the Pony Express Pavilion, Mills Park, 3:30-7:30 p.m. Features fresh produce, crafts, food and more. Call 746-5024.
• Sierra Farmers Market, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Lampe Park, Gardnerville. Features baked goods, flowers and plants, yard art and fresh produce. Call 690-5908.
• Rep. Jim Gibbons Mobile Office Tour visits Dayton Valley Branch Library, 2-3:30 p.m., 321 Old Dayton Valley Road. Go to www.house.gov/gibbons
• Hindsight performs at the Carson Valley Inn Cabaret Lounge, Minden. Call 782-9711.
• Reno Rodeo at the Reno Livestock Events Center, times vary. All performances offer PRCA events. Full schedule, information: www.renorodeo.com or (800) 225-2277.
• An exhibit of Impressionistic paintings of peacocks by Nevada artist Lynda Yuroff on display at the Nevada Arts Council office, 716 N. Carson St., Suite A, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekdays through July 30. Call 687-6680.