The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 45-year-old Roseville, Calif., firefighter was arrested at 2 a.m. Saturday at the Piñon Plaza in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• A 29-year-old man who refused to list his residence or employment was arrested at 12:12 a.m. Saturday in the 200 block of Stonegate Way on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct and obstructing justice. Bail was set at $647.
•A 49-year-old female press operator from Carson City was arrested at 8:15 p.m. Friday on East Lake Boulevard on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson City for failure to appear in court. No bail was set.
-- Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A man in custody for shoplifting at Mervyns in the 3800 block of South Carson Street was reportedly fighting with security at 4:04 p.m. Friday.
• A woman reported Friday night that people were taking money from her father, who had recently died.
• A man called Saturday to say his bicycle had been stolen from outside the Carson Horseshoe Club Casino on North Carson Street.Carson City