The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Travis West, 23, of Carson City, was arrested at 5:04 p.m. Tuesday in the 3400 block of Champion Street on three counts of felony uttering a forged instrument. Bail was set at $22,500.
• A 25-year-old service representative from Carson City was arrested at 10:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 2500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of a suspended sentence. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
• A 46-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 8:45 p.m. Tuesday in the 1300 block of Ladera Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A suspicious suitcase was found in a parking lot in the 2500 block of North Carson Street on Wednesday at 7:09 a.m.
• A woman reported Tuesday her purse was stolen from work and someone was using her information at several businesses.
• A stereo and speakers were stolen from a vehicle on Bullion Drive sometime Monday.
• A man called police Tuesday at 11:42 p.m. to report he had a flat tire in the 1700 block of North Carson Street and he was driving without a license. He "wants deputy to respond and take him to jail," report states.