The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
- A 46-year-old, unemployed Yerington woman was arrested at 1:44 a.m. Saturday at Carson-Tahoe Hospital on suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny and on a warrant out of Carson for failure to complete court-ordered counseling. Bail was set at $1,347.
- A 23-year-old, Carson City firefighter was arrested at 2:23 a.m. Saturday in the 1300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $632.
- A 49-year-old Carson City construction worker was arrested at 10:20 p.m. Friday in the 900 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
- A 19-year-old, unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 11:30 p.m. Friday in the 1100 block of Goldfield Avenue on suspicion of misdemeanor minor consuming alcohol, disorderly conduct, obstructing an officer and probation violation. Bail was set at $3,750.
- A 24-year-old, unemployed Yerington man was arrested at 4:50 p.m. Friday on the corner of Highway 50 East and Deer Run Road on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
- Kurt Raymond Leone, a 48-year-old Carson City carpenter, was arrested at 10:23 a.m. Friday at Carson High School in the 1100 block of North Saliman Street on suspicion of gross misdemeanor battery on a peace officer and misdemeanor disturbance of a school, obstructing an officer and resisting arrest with violence. Bail was set at $6,969.
- A 37-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment was arrested at 9:15 a.m. Friday in the 3100 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor driving on a suspended license, suspended registration and on a misdemeanor warrant out of Carson for contempt of court. Bail was set at $3,779.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
- A report at 12:57 a.m. Saturday in the 400 block of South Saliman Road of an 18-year-old female who cut her wrists with a knife.
- A report at 1:49 a.m. Saturday at Red's Old 395 Grill in the 1000 block of South Carson Street of a fight. One person was reported bleeding from the back of the head.
- A report at 10:27 a.m. Saturday in the 700 block of Fleischmann Way of an uncooperative, drunk man. He was taken into civil protective custody until sober.
- A report at 11:26 a.m. Saturday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East of two females who walked out on a $100 hotel bill. Last seen running east across a field.
- A report at 11:11 p.m. Friday of an intoxicated male shouting on a cell phone at the corner of East 5th and Roop streets. After he ran from police, he was tazed and taken into custody at 11:22 p.m.