The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Steven Anthony Lauriano, a 36-year-old transient, was arrested at 5:57 p.m. Thursday on a felony warrant from El Dorado County California. No bail was set.
• Charles Joseph Erris, 37, a supervisor from Carson City, was arrested at 10:57 a.m. Thursday in the 1700 block of Forrest Way on suspicion of three counts of felony embezzlement.
• Tommy Dean Bridges, 33, a vehicle maintenance worker from Dayton, was arrested at 12:10 a.m. Friday in the 1700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony burglary and misdemeanor possession of burglary tools.
-- Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A stereo was stolen from a vehicle in the 900 block of Ivy Street on Thursday.
• A casino security guard reported Thursday at 9:49 p.m. two juveniles were in the pit using fake IDs. One person was arrested.
• A woman called to say she was "about to threaten people," felt like hurting herself and had a steak knife in her pocket in the 3000 block of Roop Street on Thursday at 10:53 p.m. Police took the woman home and told her to stop calling.
• A 15-year-old runaway from Morgan Hill, Calif., was taken into custody at 8:04 a.m. Friday.
• A 14-year-old girl was arrested at 9:55 a.m. Friday at Carson High School for fighting.