The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 42-year-old oil rig worker from Carson City was arrested at 11:57 a.m. at Lee and Fall streets on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia and probation violation. Bail was set at $3,732.
• Sean Edward Campbell, 31, an ironworker from Silver Springs, was arrested Sunday at 11:32 p.m. at Highway 50 East and Deer Run Road on suspicion of felony fugitive from justice from Arizona on a stolen-vehicle charge. No bail was set.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A motel security guard spotted several people smoking "something from a possible crack pipe" at 2:14 p.m. Friday.
• Credit cards were stolen from a locker Friday at 7:51 p.m. at a fitness center on Fairview Drive.
• A man turned in two rusty guns found at the foot of C Hill on Saturday at 10:12 a.m.
• A father in the 1800 block of Nichols Lane found a note at 2 a.m. from his daughter that she took his car and went to her mother's. The father reported he thought his daughter was high on methamphetamine.
• A woman in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road reported she heard glass breaking, and saw a man walking away from the area at 5:37 a.m. Sunday. When contacted by police, the man was uncooperative. The window in his apartment was broken. The man was taken into custody and vomited in the patrol car on the way to jail.
• A man claiming to be "an officer of the court" knocked on a door in the 2000 block of College Parkway at 6:27 p.m., showed a badge, and asked to speak with someone named Kenneth. He was described as having brown hair, brown eyes, a large nose, wearing a parka and his stomach showing from the bottom of his shirt. He left in an older-model Plymouth with a broken headlight. Police were unable to locate him.