The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Mario Zervolakos, 29, a motocross rider from Carson City, was arrested at 12:47 p.m. Saturday on Tamarack Drive in Reno on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon, suspicion of gross misdemeanor child endangerment and domestic battery. Bail was set at $30,000.
• A 19-year-old construction worker from Mound House was arrested at 3:03 p.m. Saturday at Mockingbird Way and Pheasant Drive on a misdemeanor warrant for contempt of court and suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $2,132.
• A 67-year-old transient was arrested at 2:39 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of West College Parkway on suspicion of misdemeanor trespassing. Bail was set at $237.
• Pablo Angel-Valazquez, aka Tony, a 29-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment, was arrested at 3:29 p.m. Saturday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony evading a peace officer, a misdemeanor warrant for failure to comply and suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing. Bail was set at $5,737.
• John Charles Adams IV, a 34-year-old cook from Carson City, was arrested at 1:29 a.m. Sunday in the 900 block of Corbett Street on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and driving without a license. Bail was set at $8,819.
• Johnny Scott Mangum, a 22-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment, was arrested at 11:24 p.m. Saturday at Nevada and Washington streets on suspicion of felony attempted burglary, suspicion of misdemeanor obstructing a peace officer, destruction of property and disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $3,776. The suspect allegedly tried to pull a street sign out of the ground before attempting to break into a parked vehicle.
• A 47-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested at 12:35 a.m. Sunday at Stewart and Williams streets on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI, impeding traffic and driving without a license. Bail was set at $1,199.
• Tina Louise Wadkins, a 21-year-old office assistant from Carson City, was arrested at 2:01 a.m. Sunday in the 1300 block of Ashby Court on a felony warrant for uttering a forged instrument. Bail was set at $1,500.