The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 44-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested Saturday at 7:21 a.m. in the 1500 block of Stanford Drive on a misdemeanor warrant for violation of suspended sentence. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 35-year-old construction worker from Carson City was arrested Saturday at 7:59 a.m. at Arrowhead Drive and Highway 50 on two misdemeanor warrants for failure to appear, suspicion of misdemeanor failure to use turn signals, driving without insurance, driving with a suspended license and possession of marijuana. Bail was set at $2,880.
• John Villanueva, aka Aaron Pierce, a 34-year-old transient, was arrested Saturday at 11:41 a.m. in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on three felony warrants for being a fugitive from justice. No bail was set.
• A 23-year-old fast-food worker from Carson City was arrested Saturday at 3:14 p.m. in the 1000 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 53-year-old advertising sales worker from Carson City was arrested Saturday at 9:50 p.m. in the 4800 block of South Edmonds Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 38-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested Saturday at 8:19 a.m. in the 500 block of West College Parkway on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $1,500.