The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Clayton Dunagan, a 38-year-old construction worker from Carson City, was arrested at 6:59 a.m. Saturday in the Carson City Jail on a felony warrant for failure to appear. No bail was set.
• A 20-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 6:30 a.m. Saturday in the 900 block of North Saliman Road on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to comply. Bail was set at $379.
• Nina Marie Sanches, a 23-year-old transient test driver, was arrested at 12:44 p.m. Saturday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and a misdemeanor warrant for contempt. Bail was set at $3,000.
• Antonio Hernandez, a 23-year-old Carson City man of unknown employment, was arrested at 5 p.m. Saturday in the 2700 block of Sonoma Street on suspicion of felony statutory sexual seduction. Bail was set at $15,000.
• A 42-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 3:50 p.m. Saturday in the 700 block of Broadleaf Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• A 29-year-old laborer from Carson City was arrested at 7:26 p.m. Saturday at Stewart Street and Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor DUI and failure to maintain a single lane. Bail was set at $1,239.
• A 24-year-old welder from Carson City was arrested at 7:57 a.m. Sunday in the 100 block of Koontz Lane on a misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear. Bail was set at $1,571.