The following people were booked into Carson City jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Erik Edwardo Calvo, 23, a supervisor from Reno, was arrested at 2:15 p.m. Tuesday at Harrah's in South Lake Tahoe on suspicion of felony burglary, domestic battery and destruction of property. Bail was set at $251,000. Calvo allegedly attacked his friend at a Carson City motel and was arrested at work.
• Charles Muscott, 26, unemployed of Minden, was arrested at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony use of a credit card without consent. Bail was set at $10,500.
• Jeremy Pollack, 19, of Sparks, was arrested at 10:31 p.m. Tuesday in the 1800 block of North Carson Street on a warrant charging desertion from the U.S. Marine Corps. Pollack was a passenger in a vehicle pulled over during a traffic stop. He is being held without bail.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A child-custody dispute was reported in the 200 block of South Lompa Lane on Wednesday.
• Child Protective Services removed children from a home in the 1400 block of Spooner Drive at 9:37 a.m. Wednesday. The agent alleged poor living conditions.
• A bank deposit was reported missing from a business in the 2500 block of Hot Springs Road at 10:39 a.m. Wednesday .
• A woman was arrested at 6:06 p.m. Tuesday on misdemeanor suspicion of domestic battery in the 200 block of Lisa Way.
• A domestic battery was reported in the 2500 block of Blossom View Lane at 7:56 p.m.
• Loud music was reported in the 900 block of Little Lane at 8:31 p.m. Tuesday.
• A missing-person report was filed at 3:23 p.m. Tuesday for a 21-year-old woman who was last seen at 11:10 p.m. Monday in Mills Park.
• A woman on a bike was hit by a car at Sonoma and Baker streets at 3:54 p.m. Tuesday.
• Jewelry was reported stolen from a home in the 1500 block of East Long Street between June 13 and June 29.
• Two knives were found in the boys' restroom of the Carson City Community Center at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday.
• A domestic battery report was taken in the 1100 block of Ladera Drive at 2:07 p.m. Wednesday for an incident that occurred Tuesday.