The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Rosendo Ruiz-Viramontes, 36, of Carson City, was arrested at 7:25 a.m. Tuesday in the 800 block of South Musser Street on suspicion of felony obtaining money under false pretenses. Bail was set at $8,705.
• A 47-year-old slab setter was arrested at 7:36 p.m. Monday in the 1400 block of North Peters Street on suspicion of misdemeanor battery. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 35-year-old marble installer was arrested at 8:36 p.m. Monday at Adams and Fall streets on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic citation , driving on a revoked license and drunken driving. Bail was set at $2,138.
• Juan Lopez, 36, a concrete worker from Carson City, was arrested at 3:46 p.m. in the 1100 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion of felony discharging a firearm in city limits and possession of a firearm while under the influence of alcohol. He allegedly fired a bullet into his apartment wall. Bail was set at $1,264.
• A 42-year-old server from Carson City was arrested at 2:02 a.m. Tuesday on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and driving without a license. Bail was set at $1,132.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• Cash was stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Gibson Avenue at 10:21 a.m. Monday.
• Money was stolen Monday and Tuesday from fire stations lockers on East Graves Lane.
• A 14-year-old was struck by a car as he rode his bike near Saliman Road and East Fifth Street. The boy was not hurt.