• June 20-21 Ð National Pony Express Association re-ride. From Sand Springs (10:15 p.m.) to Ft. Churchill (Rangers Station at 6:15 a.m.) to Carson City (Third and Carson streets at 11:15 a.m.) to Fridays Station (at Harrahs at 4:15 p.m.). Follow on the Web at www.xpomestation.com or hotline 783-0462.
• Carson City Parks and Recreation Commission meeting, 5:30 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center Sierra Room, 851 E. William St.
• Pony Express Re-Ride, along the Snowshoe Thompson Mail Routes and Education Program at Genoa Courthouse Museum from noon-5 p.m. Call 782-4325.
• Summer Farmers Market, 3:30-7:30 p.m. at the Pony Express Pavilion at Mills Park. Call 746-5024.
• Lampe Park Farmers Market, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. features baked goods, fresh produce, art, fresh flowers and plants and more. Call 782-9828.
• June 22-23- Chautauqua in the Park at Mormon Station State Park from 5-8 p.m. Call 782-6725 or 265-6097.
• Carson Area Obesity Coalition Nutrition Subcommittee meets from 2:30-4 p.m. at Comma Coffee, 312 S. Carson St. Call 684-3205.
• Dayton Farmers Market, 3-7 p.m. at Dayton Valley Floral, 209 Dayton Valley Road. Features more than 20 vendors with fresh produce, crafts and more. Call 246-5296.
• 2005 Summer Family Concert Series with Playa Papaya in Minden Park. Call 782-9828.
• Parent Ride-along for Carson City Summer Bus program "Kids on the Go," 10 a.m. to noon at the Boys and Girls Club of Western Nevada, 673 S. Stewart St. Call Kristie Traver at 882-8820.
• Books and Butterflies Summer Celebration, a free program from 1-2 p.m. at the Nevada State Museum, 600 N. Carson St. Call 687-4810, ext. 244.
• Eagle Valley Children's Home Open House, 2-4 p.m. at 2300 Eagle Valley Ranch Road. Open to the public; call 882-1188.
• DanceSpirit presents "Break the Floor," shows at 2 and 7 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St. Call Sandi Scheer at 884-1066.
• Battle of the Bands, 4-10 p.m. at Cornerstone Music/Connected, 900 Mallory Way. Cover charge $5; Call 841-1119.
• Champion Speedway auto racing, 1230 Race Track Road (off Bigelow), 7 p.m. Features Western Modified Shootout and several other classes of racing. Call 888-9777.
• Nevada Mammogram Van fund-raiser, barbecue and music from 2-6 p.m. at 4150 Meadow Wood Road, Carson City. Also door prizes. Honorary chairwoman, Dema Guinn. Donation $20 per person; call 883-6313 or 841-6543.
• Angel Kiss Foundation first-ever White Water Race and Jazz Festival, 10 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. at Wingfield Park, Reno. Call 323-7721 or (888) 589-KISS.
• 24th annual Pizen Switch Roundup, 9 a.m. at West Walker River Resort, open to the public. A social function for fun, relaxation and games, includes 1 p.m. potluck. For information, call Katie Buchanan at 267-1770.