The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Blake Aaron Lister, 20, a salesperson from Carson City, was arrested at 12:35 p.m. Tuesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on a warrant for suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon and tampering with a motor vehicle. Bail was set at $20,000.
• Edward Duane Bortner, 19, of Carson City, was arrested at 2:08 p.m. Tuesday in the 3700 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony grand larceny of a motor vehicle, reckless endangerment, driving without a license and resisting arrest. His bail was set at $26,951.
• A 20-year-old carpenter from Wellington was arrested at 4:15 a.m. Wednesday at Carson Street and Clearview Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor impeding traffic, minor consuming and drunken driving. His bail was set at $1,426.
• Peter Michael Schragl, 32, an unemployed mechanic, was arrested at 1:21 a.m. Wednesday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony uttering a forged instrument, non-support and a traffic warrant. Bail was set at $11,242.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A motorcycle and semi-truck were in an accident Tuesday at 1:38 p.m. in the 1900 block of Roop Street. Injuries were minor.
• Two cars were egged Tuesday in the 500 block of Spear Street.
• Three cars in the 500 block of Briarwood Drive were broken into Monday night.