• The Genoa Town Advisory Board will meet at 7 p.m. at 2289 Main St.
• Widespread Panic performs at 9 p.m. at Caesars Tahoe Tuesday and Wednesday. Tickets $50 for general admission. Doors open at 7:30 p.m. Call (800) 648-3353.
• Retroactive performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge through Sunday. Call 882-1626.
• Patton Leatha performs at the Carson Valley Inn, Minden through Sunday. Call 782-9711.
• Pat Gaskill/Waddell & Reed host the Carson City Chamber of Commerce Breakfast Club meeting, 7:308:30 p.m., 1802 N. Carson St., No. 140. Call 882-1565.
• "Old Post Offices of Nevada," a free, noon, video brown bag lunch and discussion with State Historic Preservation Officer Ron James at the Nevada State Museum, 600 N. Carson St. Bring a sack lunch. Call 687-4810, ext. 237.
• Summer Farmers Market, 3:30-7:30 p.m. at the Pony Express Pavilion at Mills Park. Call 746-5024.
• Muscle Powered evening, walk, 6:30 p.m. at Riverview Park, end of east Fifth Street. Call 885-2166.
• Carson City Democrats meet at 7 p.m. at 709 E. Robinson St. Guest speaker is State Assemblywoman Bonnie Parnell. Call 841-3367.
• Lampe Park Farmers Market, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. features baked goods, fresh produce, art, fresh flowers and plants and more. Call 782-9828.
• Leads Unlimited Inc. of Carson City business mixer, 5-7 p.m. at GEM Ventures, Inc., 4209 S. Carson St. Call Craig Hartman, 882-2908 or Gene Munnings, 530-0946.
• Dayton Farmers Market, 3-7 p.m. at Dayton Valley Floral, 209 Dayton Valley Road. Features vendors with fresh produce, crafts and more. Call 246-5296.
• Douglas County Democratic Central Committee meeting, 7 p.m. at the Overland Hotel and Basque Restaurant, 1451 Highway 395, Gardnerville. Call Bud Orange at 721-7530.
• A Conversation with Wally Cuchine: "The Loneliest Art Collection in Nevada," 7 p.m. at the Nevada Historical Society, 1650 N. Virginia St. Call 688-1190.
• Fridays @ Third Street, 7 p.m. Country Night theme features live music by the Rick Hays Band, food and more. Call 884-4411.
• Sierra Nevada Republic Women's Annual Wine Tasting, at the Corley Ranch at 5 p.m.
• Genoa Farmer's Market in Genoa Park from 3:30-6:30 p.m. Call 782-8696.
• 2005 Summer Family Concert Series with the Crazy Texas Gypsies in Minden Park. Call 782-9828.
• Kids' Day to Ride the Rails at the Nevada State Railroad Museum, 10:30 a.m. to noon and 1-2:30 p.m. July 9. Regular rides from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. each day. Sessions limited to 20 children; call for reservations, $6.50 per child. Call 687-6953.
• Eighth annual Disabled Veterans Benefit Poker Run, begins with registration from 8:30-10:30 a.m. at Carson Custom Cycles, 3406 Centennial Park Drive and Road Rider of Reno. Cost $20 per person, $30 per couple. Includes vendors, food, live music, dancing, gambling and drawings. Proceeds benefit disabled veterans. Call 884-2453 or 337-2011.
• Turf: Best Management Practices, a free seminar at 9 a.m. at Greenhouse Garden Center, 2450 S. Curry St. Call 882-8600.