• Carson City Open Space Advisory Committee meeting, 6 p.m. at the Community Center Sierra Room, 851 E. William St.
• Lyon County Democratic Central Committee meets at 7 p.m. at the Dayton Senior Center, 320 Old Dayton Valley Road. Guest speaker is Dina Titus, state Senate minority leader. Call Leslie Sexton at 720-4586.
• Helen Fanning art display at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St. Monday-Saturday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. through April 9. Call 883-1976.
• "25 Things Everyone Should Know About the Carson City Mint," a free presentation at 7:30 p.m. with Rusty Goe. Also book signing from 6:30-7:30 p.m. at the Nevada State Museum, 600 N. Carson St. Call 687-4810, ext. 239.
• Carson City School District board meeting, 7 p.m. at the Community Center Sierra Room, 851 E. William St.
• Genoa Town Workshop, 5:30 p.m. in Town Hall meeting room. Call 782-8696.
• Gold Hill Hotel Lecture Series features John Robert Benneth on "Mark Twain's Virginia City" at 7:30 p.m. Buffet available from 5-7 p.m., $15 includes lecture; lecture only $5. Call 847-0111.
• "Keys to Successful Vegetable Gardening" free Master Gardener workshop, 6:30 p.m. at Bartley Ranch, Reno. Presented by Randy Robison; call 887-2252.
• Tommy Bell Show performs at the Carson Nugget Show Lounge through Sunday. No cover; call 882-1626.
• 4 Way Street performs at the Carson Valley Inn, Minden through March 27. Call 782-9711.
• Carson City AARP Chapter 723 meets for an Easter party at 1:30 p.m. at the Carson City Senior Citizens Center, 911 Beverly Drive. Attendees should bring one colored/decorated egg. Guests welcome; call 267-1715.
• The March Commercial Real Estate Women's Network of Northern Nevada luncheon will feature panelists knowledgeable about "green design." Lunch will be from 11:30 a.m-1 p.m. at the Atlantis Hotel and Casino. Cost is $20 for members and $30 for nonmembers. Contact Peggy Panelli at email@example.com or 823-4185 to RSVP.
• Carson City Democratic Men's Club meets at noon at Q's Barbecue, 230 Fairview Drive. Call Steve Platt at 887-0772.
• "Wild and Wonderful Wetlands," a children's after-school workshop from 3:15-4:15 p.m. at the Nevada State Museum, 600 N. Carson St., for kids in second through fifth grades. Material fee $5; preregistration requested. Call 687-4810 by Tuesday.
• Shade Tree Council meeting, 5:30 p.m. at Carson City Hall Capitol Conference Room, 201 N. Carson St.
• Carson High School Senior Auction at 7 p.m. in Senator Square at the high school, 1111 N. Saliman Road. Buy two hours of a talented students time. Call Cheryl Stoddard at 283-1770.
• Alex DeGrassi performs at 7 p.m. at Comma Coffee, 312 S. Carson St. Tick