The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Marco Antonio Ordaz-Olvera, 30, a landscaper from Carson City, was arrested at 12:37 a.m. Friday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony statutory sexual seduction. He is accused of having consensual sex with a 13-year-old girl. Bail is set at $30,000.
• Tyrel Orrin Hayes, 25, a transient, was arrested on Thursday on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor ex-felon failure to register and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $3,869.
• Ronald Gomez, 28, a paint technician from Carson City, was arrested at 9:01 p.m. Thursday on suspicion of felony preventing a victim from reporting a crime and misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $10,632.
- Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A deer was struck in the eastbound lane on Highway 395 at Highway 50 West about 2 a.m.
• A newspaper delivery person reported Friday when she delivers her papers, someone comes behind her and steals them.