The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Bryan James Heath, 28, a bartender from Carson City, was arrested at 12:32 a.m. in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and possession of prescription drugs. Bail was set at $7,500.
• Terry Alan Nicholson, 47, a laborer, was arrested at 1:12 a.m. Thursday on Sherman Lane on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and criminal contempt. Bail was set at $3,967.
• Nicholas Jay Rupert, 20, was arrested at 11:52 a.m. Tuesday at Carson and Long streets on suspicion of possession of a dangerous weapon. Bail was set at $2,500.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A 12-year-old Carson Middle School student was arrested Thursday for possession of a knife and marijuana.
• A Carson High School student was arrested Thursday for possession of marijuana.
• A man was spotted at 6:33 p.m. Wednesday dumping a washer and dryer in a field off Arrowhead Drive. A witness told police the man's description. The suspect was located, admitted he dumped the items and had police follow him while he picked them back up.