• Carson City Open Space Advisory Committee meeting, 6 p.m. at the Community Center Sierra Room, 851 E. William St.
• "The Ten Tenors" on stage at the Eldorado Showroom, Reno through April 17. Features music from opera to pop, rock and more. Tickets are $39.95-up; go to www.eldoradoreno.com or call 786-5700.
• Carson City Library Family Night, a celebration of storytelling featuring folk tales. A craft activity and snacks are planned, begins at 6:30 p.m. Library is at 900 N. Roop St. Call 887-2244.
• String Cheese Incident performs at 9 p.m. Tuesday and Wednesday at Caesars Tahoe Circus Maximus Showroom. Tickets $30 in advance; call (800) 648-3353.
• Terry Gerard performs at the Carson Nugget through Sunday. No cover; call 882-1626.
• Powerlight performs at the Carson Valley Inn, Minden through Sunday. Call 782-9711.
• Northern Nevada Development Authority breakfast meeting, 7:15 a.m. at the Carson Nugget, 507 N. Carson St. Guest speaker Susan Martinovich, NDOT deputy director. Cost $15 members, $20 invited guests. Call 883-4413.
• Carson City Planning Commission meeting, 3:30 p.m. at the Community Center Sierra Room, 851 E. William St.
• Planning Commission Public Workshop regarding Master Plan and Zoning designations of proposed Race Track Road Area Development, 5:15 p.m. at the Carson City Community Center Sierra Room, 851 E. William St. Call 887-2188, ext. 1003.
• Silverhawke presents "Barefoot in the Park," 7 p.m. through Saturday, plus 2 p.m. matinee Saturday at the Carson City Community Center, 851 E. William St. Tickets, $12 general, $10 seniors and students, available at the door. Call Gorden Hawkins at 887-0535.
• Decades Bar five-year anniversary celebration, 1475 Hot Springs Road. Includes beach party, live music at 8 p.m., giveaways and more. Call 883-8889.
• Ron Jeremy's "All Star Rock & Roll Weekend," 9 p.m. Friday and Saturday at NV50, 10051 Highway 50 East in Mound House. Features Dizzy Reed from Guns and Roses, Eric Dover from Alice Cooper, Slim Jim Phantom from The Stray Cats and Stefan Adkia from Dee Dee Ramone & L.A. Guns. Tickets $20 at the door; call 246-4477.
• "When We Were Fab," a journey with the Beatles, performed at John Ascuaga's Nugget, Friday and Saturday. Tickets $20; for information, call 356-3300.
• "The Pied Piper of Hamelin" presented by the BAC Stage Kids, 7 p.m. Friday-Saturday, also 2 p.m. Saturday-Sunday at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St. Call 883-1976.
• Art exhibit of work by Fox Carlton Hughes at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St., with reception from 6-9 p.m. April 15. Exhibit runs through April 30. Call 883-1976.