The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Joshua Terry Stephens, 21, a laborer from Carson City, was arrested at 5:51 a.m. Thursday on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
• Rebecca Collins, 22, a florist from Silver City, was arrested Wednesday at 6:02 p.m. in the 2100 block of Highway 50 on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, misdemeanor possession of paraphernalia and petty larceny. Bail was set at $3,879.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A parent reported an unknown juvenile pushed his 10-year-old son into water and broke his skateboard at Mills Park at 2:54 p.m.
• A 1993 black Honda Accord was stolen Tuesday night from a parking lot in the 2000 block of Highway 50 East.
• Death threats were left on a work voice mail Monday night in the 1200 block of South Stewart Street. The employee retrieved the message Thursday morning.
• A camera was stolen from a business in the 3200 block of Highway 50 East on Wednesday.
• A man reported seeing a father punch his 7-year-old son "five or six times," in Mills Park at 2:12 p.m. Thursday. Another person driving by shouted an expletive at the father and told him to stop, but drove off. The father, children and grandmother denied any abuse happened. Because there were no corroborating witnesses to the caller's report, the father was allowed to leave.