The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• James Lonnie Hines, a 22-year-old maintenance worker from Carson City, was arrested at 10:49 a.m. Monday in the 3200 block of Imperial Way on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine and misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $2,805.
• A 43-year-old self-employed man from Minden was arrested at 12:39 p.m. Monday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of misdemeanor hit and run. Bail was set at $1,000.
• A 54-year-old man from Emmett, Idaho, was arrested at 9:21 p.m. Monday at Old Hot Springs Road and Research Way on suspicion of misdemeanor second-offense driving under the influence, parking within an intersection and driving with an open container. Bail was set at $2,625.
• A 48-year-old unemployed man from Carson City was arrested at 10:15 p.m. Sunday at Russell Way and Northridge Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor interfering/obstructing an officer and bicycle equipment violation. Bail was set at $357.
• Jeri Amber Goodyear, a 24-year-old cashier from Carson City, was arrested at 4:10 p.m. Monday in the 1600 block of Airport Road on suspicion of felony embezzlement from J.C. Penney. Her bail was set at $15,000.
• James Paris, a 24-year-old manager from Reno, was arrested at 4:50 a.m. Tuesday in the 3600 block of Goni Road on suspicion of felony probation violation and misdemeanor contempt of court. No bail was set for the probation violation.
• Michael Cox, a 23-year-old laborer from Reno, was arrested at 4:46 a.m. Tuesday in the 3600 block of Goni Road on suspicion of felony probation violation. No bail was set.
• A 52-year-old printing technician from Carson City was arrested at 6 a.m. Tuesday at the Lyon County and Carson City line on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $600.