The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 28-year-old plumber from Carson City was arrested at 9:41 p.m. Monday in the 200 block of West Winnie Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of alternative sentencing. Bail was set at $3,000.
• Scott Allen Blair, 21, who delivers papers for the Nevada Appeal, was arrested at 12:10 a.m. Tuesday in the 3400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony statutory sexual seduction and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Blair and a disrobed 15-year-old girl were found in his van in the parking lot of Kmart. His bail was set at $15,632.
• A 26-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 4 p.m. Monday in the 1500 block of Airport Road on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,352.
• Callista Lynn Fuller, 24, unemployed of Carson City, was arrested at 6:35 p.m. Monday in the 1900 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony robbery and misdemeanor possession of a hypodermic needle. Bail was set at $41,132.
• Clemente Montes, 30, a transient, was arrested at 12:11 p.m. Monday in the 2000 block of Lone Mountain Drive on suspicion of felony possession of methamphetamine, gross misdemeanor possession of burglary tools and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia.
n Deputies responded to the following calls:
• A woman stole the tip jar at Kupps Coffee in the 1400 block of South Carson Street at 3:32 p.m. Monday.
• A handgun was stolen from a garage in the 1300 block of Stanford Drive on Monday.
• A home in the 1700 block of Pullman Drive was burglarized sometime Monday night.