• Memorial Day Ceremony honoring service men and women at 1 p.m. in Lone Mountain Cemetery, 1044 Beverly Drive. Call 887-2111 or 887-2262.
• Korean War Veterans Memorial Park dedication, 2 p.m. at Riverview Park, end of East Fifth Street at Marsh Road. Guest speaker is Jim Gibbons. For information, call 450-7191.
• Memorial Day Celebration, "Honoring all Fallen Warriors," 9 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at Wadsworth and Nixon cemeteries with community potluck at 1 p.m. in Old Gym, Nixon. Call 688-1653.
• Wild Sage performs at 7 p.m. at the Carson City Library auditorium, 900 N. Roop St. Features instruments of fiddle, banjo, dulcimer, whistles and mandolin, with musicians performing Irish and American reels, jigs, waltzes and others. Call 887-2244.
• Lampe Park Farmers Market, 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. features baked goods, fresh produce, art, fresh flowers and plants and more. Call 782-9828.
• June 1-30 Ð "Living in Nevada" art exhibit at Capital City Arts Initiative's Caffeine Gallery at Comma Coffee, 312 S. Carson St. Includes reception from 5-6 p.m. June 2. Features work by Virginia City High School students. Call 287-2252.
• Dayton Farmers Market, 3-7 p.m. at Dayton Valley Floral, 209 Dayton Valley Road. Features more than 20 vendors with fresh produce, crafts and more. Call 246-5296.
• June 3-5 Ð Reno Kennel Club Dog Show, 9 a.m. each day at Fuji Park. Call Elizabeth Wise at 356-6519.
• Carson City Sheriff Bike Rodeo, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at Mills Park Pavilion A. Call Steve Shutte at 887-2500.
• Carson City Airport Air Fair 2005, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., 2600 Graves Lane. Features modern and vintage aircraft, live music, vintage auto display, Nevada State Railroad Museum display, free popcorn and ice cream and special appearance by "Sentimental Journey," World War II vintage B-17 Flying Fortress; rides available weather permitting. Call 887-1234.
• Comstock Spring Rummage Sale, 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m., 2601 E. College Parkway. Features antiques, collectibles, housewares, clothes and more.
• First-ever Capital City Law Enforcement Insignia Collectors Show, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. at the Eagles Lodge, 1380 E. Fifth St. Admission $3 per person; law enforcement w/valid ID free. Call Gladys Brister at 882-1467 or Dennis Daniels at 265-9394.
• Spring Farmers Market from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Telegraph Square, corner of South Curry and Telegraph streets. Call 746-5024.
• Cancer Survivors' Day, 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. at the Cancer Resource Center (Adams House), 990 N. Minnesota St. Free live music, vendor samples, raffle and more. Barbecue free for survivors, $5 all other adults, $2 children. Call 885-4281.
• Auditions for Proscenium Players production of The Foreigner, 2-4 p.m. at the Brewery Arts Center, 449 W. King St. in upstairs ballroom. Call 883-1976.
• Auditions for Battle of the Bands at Cornerstone Music/Connected, 900 Mallory Way. Call for scheduling, 841-1119.
• Champion Speedway auto racing, 1230 Race Track Road (off Bigelow), 7 p.m. Features several classes of racing. Call 888-9777.
• Thunder Bowl Speedway Flattrack TT Scrambles in Mound House. Gates open at 5, racing at 7 p.m. Includes beginner to expert, kids, pro-payback races for motorcycles, vintage bikes and quad ATVs. Call 233-6636.