The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 35-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:30 a.m. Sunday in the 2400 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
• An 18-year-old roofer from Carson City was arrested at 11:14 p.m. Saturday in the 200 block of West Winnie Lane on suspicion of misdemeanor destruction of private property and minor consuming alcohol. Bail was set at $869.
• A 34-year-old construction foreman from Carson City was arrested at 12:30 a.m. Sunday at Robinson and North Carson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor driving under the influence, second offense. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 19-year-old cashier from Carson City was arrested at 10:39 p.m. Saturday at Long and Roop streets on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia, driving on a suspended license and possession of a hypodermic needle. Bail was set at $2,896.
• 32-year-old sign maker from Carson City was arrested at 3:53 p.m. Saturday in the 3200 block of Market Street on suspicion of misdemeanor petty larceny and violation of probation. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
• William Vance, 48, of Carson City was arrested at 1:59 a.m. Sunday at Tenaya Drive and Nye Lane on suspicion of a felony warrant for possession of methamphetamine. Bail was set at $10,000.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A report of a truck broken into in the 300 block of Martin Lane in Dayton at 10:32 a.m. Saturday.
• A domestic dispute in the 1500 block of Peri Ranch Road in Lockwood at 11:55 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of a suspicious vehicle left unattended and parked in the courthouse parking lot in Virginia City at 5:44 p.m. Saturday.