The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 30-year-old Carson City man, and a 45-year-old Mound House man were both arrested at 4:20 a.m. at Corbett and Fall streets on suspicion of misdemeanor destruction of property. Both are being held on $1,132 bail.
n The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• One employee threatened three others in the 3800 block of South Carson Street on Tuesday night.
• A father had his 13-year-old daughter arrested after he discovered a controlled substance in her teddy bear at 6:04 p.m.
• Tools were stolen from a back yard in the 400 block of East Spear Street sometime Wednesday.
• A home on Zephyr Circle was reported burglarized Thursday at 1:39 a.m.
• A fight between an estimated 20 people was reported at 4:18 a.m. Thursday in the 1200 block of East Telegraph Street. One person was arrested on a misdemeanor warrant.
• A 2000 Plymouth Voyager was stolen from the 900 block of Norrie Drive sometime Wednesday night.
• A man reported his neighbor in the 4000 block of Spring Drive saw two juveniles steal a white package from his doorstep before 5:30 p.m. Wednesday. The caller stated the package contained the drug oxycodone.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Two felony narcotic arrests were made in the 100 block of Shady Lane in Dayton at 7:06 a.m.
• The coroner was called to the 500 block of St. Louis Street at 8:28 a.m.
• A battery report was taken at the Dayton substation at 8:42 a.m.
• The coroner was called to the 400 block of Cypress Court at 3:16 p.m.
• Residential burglary report taken at the Fernley substation at 3:24 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• A Jack Russell terrier named Cooter Brown was reported missing from his home in the Virginia City Highlands at 9:12 a.m.
• A woman surrendered herself to the Sparks Police Department on a Storey County warrant at 12:56 p.m.