The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 44-year-old Carson City woman was arrested at 6:40 a.m. Saturday at Snyder Street and Bigelow Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• A 29-year-old mechanic from Mound House was arrested at 2:30 a.m. Saturday in the 7000 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving and failure to maintain a single lane. Bail was set at $1,239.
• A couple who refused to give their names were arrested at 9:43 p.m. Friday in the 1000 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion of two counts of felony battery on a peace officer with substantial bodily harm, misdemeanor resisting arrest and obstructing justice. Bail was set at $100,000 for both.
• Brenda Monzon, aka Claudia Zopata, 28, from Vanhuys, Calif., was arrested at 9:05 p.m. Friday in the 2000 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony burglary. Monzon allegedly attempted to steal more than $400 worth of merchandise from a local grocery store, according to the arrest report. Bail was set at $2,500.
• Paula Edna Fuller, 47, was arrested at 2:20 p.m. Friday in the 600 block of East William Street on suspicion of felony forgery receiving or possessing a forged instrument. According to the arrest report, Fuller attempted to cash several forged checks at a local bank. Bail was set at $10,000.