The following are some of the 331 calls to which deputies responded Friday, Saturday and Sunday:
• Accident with injury at 11:03 a.m. Friday in the 3600 block of South Carson Street.
• Accident in the 3200 block of Market Street at 11:28 a.m. Friday.
• A man allegedly trying to start a fight in Bully's on Saturday at 12:08 a.m., hit another car in the parking lot with his vehicle and fled the scene. An arrest was made.
• An intoxicated man called police to report he played an April Fools' joke on a friend in Mills Park and the friend responded by pushing and threatening him at 8:35 a.m.
• A caller reported finding packets of white powder with the words "Bling" written on them in the 4200 block of Pheasant Drive at 12:10 p.m. Saturday.
• Residential burglary report in the 2500 block of Lorraine Street at 4:12 p.m. Saturday.
• A burglar left a glove on the seat of a car in the 300 block of West Nye Lane after helping himself to the stereo face plate Saturday.
• A woman found a 3-year-old boy wearing only a T-shirt in the 500 block of West College Parkway at 10:31 a.m. Sunday. The Division of Child and Family Services was contacted and told of the situation. The child's mother was located and arrested on a misdemeanor traffic warrant. The boy was released to his father. The caller reported this was the second time she'd found this child wandering in the area.
• A motorcyclist suffered a possible leg injury Sunday at 2:10 p.m. when he was struck by a car in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East.
• Over the weekend graffiti was reported in the 1700 block of Saliman Road, 2100 block of Mayflower Way and the 1000 block of Woodside Drive.
The following are some of the 83 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Vehicle burglary report in the 700 block of Hastings Way in Fernley at 6:25 a.m.
• Wildfire in the 100 block of Prospector Road in Mark Twain at 8:39 a.m.
• Hit-and-run accident report on Grosh Avenue in Dayton at 12:53 p.m.
• Destruction of property at the Lahontan Motel in Fernley at 1:07 p.m.
• Illegal burn in the 9000 block of Calico Trail in Stagecoach at 5:39 p.m.
• Juvenile problem in the 900 block of Tahoe Avenue in Stagecoach at 6:58 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 500 block of Garden Circle in Fernley at 7:21 p.m.
The following are some of the 18 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• The fire department responded to a controlled burn that was getting out of control in the 100 of Prospector Road at 6:24 a.m.
• Suspicious vehicle report on Canyon Way at 6:58 a.m.
• A felony grand larceny arrest was made in the 600 block of Peru Drive at 8:10 a.m. after a deputy spotted a suspicious vehicle near the Gopher Rock Pit and saw inside what appeared to be copper wire. Undersheriff Bruce Larson said the man arrested had allegedly stolen about 350 feet of heavy gauge copper wire with the intent to sell it. The man arrested was located hiding in the brush after a search. James Bradley Marks of Reno is being held on $20,000 bail.
• Graffiti on Interstate 80 at the Derby Dam exit at 2:23 p.m.
• Traffic stop with a citation issued on South C Street at 3:31 p.m.
• Traffic stop with a citation issued on South C Street at 6:03 p.m.
• A security firm in Lockwood reported at 8:46 p.m. two men assaulted their officer with rocks near Derby Dam and drove off.
• A deputy saw a man talking or yelling to himself at 9:52 p.m. Upon further investigation, he discovered the man was on a cell phone.