The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Tatyana Barnett Lopez, 30, a transient, was arrested at 10:50 p.m. Thursday in the 1400 block of Rand Avenue on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription, possession of a needle and misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $7,500.
• Edie Curtis, 54, a secretary from Carson City was arrested at 2:46 p.m. Thursday at her job in the 3300 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of seven felony counts of embezzlement and seven felony counts of passing forged checks. Her bail was set at $20,000.
• A 49-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 9:45 p.m. Thursday on East Winnie Lane on suspicion of probation violation. The man had called 911 to say he'd been shot in the arm. When deputies arrived they found that to not be the truth, but the man did have a warrant for his arrest. Bail was set at $3,000.
The following are some of the 169 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• A money and passport was stolen from the 500 block of West College Parkway sometime before 10:26 a.m.
• Coroner call in the 700 block of Broadleaf Lane at 11:28 a.m.
• Coroner call in the 200 block of Koontz Lane at 11:33 a.m.
• A gray Nissan Sentra was stolen from the 600 block of South Roop Street sometime Wednesday.
• Graffiti was reported in the 1400 block of South Curry Street and the 1100 block of Thompson Street.
• A three-vehicle accident at Airport Road and Highway 50 East at 8:30 p.m. Three people received minor injuries. One of the vehicles ended up on its side in the left turn lane on the westbound side. Traffic was hindered for about an hour.
The following are some of the 99 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• Misdemeanor arrest following a drunken driving report on Kit Kat Drive in Dayton at 1 a.m.
• Gas leak report in the 100 block of Douglas Street in Dayton at 9:21 a.m.
• Coroner call in Esmeralda Avenue in Silver Springs at 12:37 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 3800 block of Atkins Street in Silver Springs at 1:07 p.m.
• Vehicle theft in the 3200 block of Onyx Street in Silver Springs at 1:12 p.m.
• Motor vehicle-injury report in the 1600 block of East Newlands Drive in Fernley at 1:30 p.m.
• A search warrant was served at 305 B Grosh Ave. at 4:29 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest following the report of an intoxicated person on Wells Fargo Avenue at 6:31 p.m.
• Fire on Highway 50 Alternate in Fernley at 7:49 p.m.
The following are some of the 16 calls to which deputies responded Thursday:
• A driver reported seeing what appeared to be an animal in water on Wunotoo Road at 12:4 p.m.
• A woman reported at 3:08 p.m. she would like to have a dead cat removed from her property on North C Street. She said she'd be waiting with a bag for a deputy.
• A speed limit sign was missing from a driveway in the 2400 block of Cartwright Road at 4:18 p.m.
• Traffic stop of a speeding dump truck at 3:28 p.m. on Lousetown Road.
• Traffic stop on State Route 341 at 4:18 p.m.
• A speed limit sign was reported stolen from a Cartwright Road driveway at 6:10 p.m.