The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 35-year-old flagger from Sparks was arrested at 11:32 p.m. Saturday in the 7000 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor failure to appear on a traffic matter. Bail was set at $400 cash.
• Ann Mulinix, 47, a transient, was arrested at 3:42 p.m. Saturday in the 10 block of Zephyr Circle on gross misdemeanor indecent exposure. Bail was set at $2,500.
• A 44-year-old machinist from Carson City was arrested at 6:13 p.m. Saturday at Heather Way and Saliman Road on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for failure to obtain a substance-abuse evaluation. Bail was set at $1,000 cash.
• A 33-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 8:10 p.m. Saturday an East Fifth Street and Edmonds Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving, impeding traffic, failure to yield, obstructing a peace officer and a warrant for failure to comply. Bail was set at $2,053.
• Francisco Montano, 21, of Carson City, was arrested at 12:08 p.m. Saturday at Curry and Park streets on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, possession of a controlled substance with intent to distribute, trafficking a level 1 substance, misdemeanor possession of marijuana and three counts of possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $20,000.
• A 19-year-old leasing agent from Carson City was arrested at 11:52 a.m. Saturday in the 1000 block of Slide Mountain Drive on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for contempt of court. Bail was set at $361 cash.
• David Beccerra Gomez, 48, of Reno, was arrested at 8:15 a.m. Saturday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of a hypodermic needle, possession of drug paraphernalia and unlawful possession. Bail was set at $5,896.
• Frazier Pierce Young, 19, of Washoe Valley, was arrested at 9:59 p.m. Saturday in the 500 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of a controlled substance, misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia and minor gambling. Bail was set at $4,264.
The following are some of the 96 calls to which deputies responded:
• A drunken driver at Mountain View and Bridge streets in Mason Valley at 4:09 a.m. Saturday.
• A destruction of property complaint in the 8900 block of Highway 50 East in Stagecoach at 10:49 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of harassing or obscene phone calls in the 400 block of Eureka Way in Mason Valley at 8:06 p.m. Saturday.
• A drunken driver southbound on Highway 95A in Mason Valley at 11:26 p.m. Saturday.
The following are some of the 20 calls to which deputies responded this weekend:
• A traffic stop in the 50 block of South C Street in Virginia City at 7:42 a.m. Saturday.
• A report of a domestic dispute in the 10 block of North C Street in Virginia City at 8:37. A woman claimed her boyfriend pushed her in front of a bar. She later recanted the story, and said she didn't know who pushed her, according to the sheriff's log.