The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 29-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 2:04 a.m. Tuesday on suspicion of misdemeanor drunken driving. Bail was set at $1,132.
• Randall E. Dandliker, 40, was arrested at 2:45 p.m. Monday on Fall Street on suspicion of felony assault with a deadly weapon and misdemeanor violation of a protection order. Bail was set at $23,132.
• A 45-year-old salesman from Stateline was arrested at 2:30 p.m. Monday in the 900 block of East Musser Street on a California suspicion of felony non-sufficient funds. Bail was set at $5,550.
The following are some of the 150 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• A 12-year-old male student was found with marijuana at Carson Middle School at 2:49 p.m.
• A storage unit in the 200 block of Sage Street was broken into within the past three days.
• A report of a person smoking methamphetamine in a vehicle in the 1500 block of Old Hot Springs Road at 8:56 p.m.
The following are some of the 143 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Felony arrest at Idaho and Elm streets in Silver Springs at 12:43 a.m.
• Larceny report in the 400 block of Bramble Court in Fernley at 4:52 p.m.
• Motor vehicle accident on Broadway Street in Yerington at 7:52 a.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest in the 1300 block of Highway 95 Alternate in Fernley at 11:07 a.m.
• Injury to motor vehicle report in the 200 block of Crown Point Drive in Dayton at 4:55 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 900 block of Desert Breeze Way in Fernley at 5:43 p.m.
The following are some of the 21 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• A request from the Nevada Highway Patrol for assistance with a fight on Interstate 80 in Lockwood at 6:37 a.m.
• A 12-year-old Australian shepherd with a white ruff and blind in one eye was missing Saturday from Highway 341 and Highway 50 East. He is wearing a collar with the name "Blue" on it.
• An 80-year-old woman in Lockwood was bit Monday at 1:38 p.m. by the same cat that bit her Sunday night. Once the cat calms down the caller wants "the cat gone."
• A seventh-grade student received a possible concussion at 2:31 p.m. at Virginia City Middle School.
• A woman reported an 18-year-old boy took his shorts and underwear off in a Lockwood pool while her daughter was in it.