The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• An 18-year-old cook from Carson City was arrested at 7:40 a.m. at 2800 Menlo Drive on Wednesday on suspicion of misdemeanor possession of drug paraphernalia. Bail was set at $1,132.
• Richard Lugone, 45, a transient was arrested at 5 p.m. in the 800 block of North Carson Street on suspicion of felony possession of stolen property, obtaining money under false pretenses and uttering a forged instrument. Bail was set at $25,000.
The following are some of the 142 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Property injury report in the 4600 block of Old Clear Creek Road at 12:44 p.m.
• Fraud Report on Annapolis Avenue at 2:43 p.m.
• Accident at Roop and Robinson streets at 2:56 p.m.
• Fraud report in the 3800 block of South Carson Street at 8:18 p.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 2000 block of Sheffield Manor at 9:22 p.m.
• Domestic dispute in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road at 10:35 p.m.
The following are some of the 113 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Misdemeanor arrest following the report of a drunken driver in Mason Valley at 2:31 a.m.
• Misdemeanor citation on Highway 50 Alternate in Fernley at 3:37 a.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 2400 block of Truckee Street in Silver Springs at 10:14 a.m.
• Harassing and obscene phone calls report in Silver Springs at 11:20 a.m.
• Destruction of property report in the 1300 block of Shadow Lane in Fernley at 2:16 p.m.
• Accident on Mesa Drive in Fernley at 2:42 p.m.
• Tree fire on MacKenzie Lane in Mason Valley at 3:55 p.m.
• Fight report on Willow Way in Fernley at 5:56 p.m. A misdemeanor arrest was made.
• Accident on Highway 95 Alternate in Silver Springs at 6:22 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 Alternate in Silver Springs at 10:48 p.m.
The following are some of the calls to which deputies responded:
• Traffic stop at 7:05 a.m. on State Route 655.
• Traffic stop at 7:49 a.m. on West Carson Street.
• Courtesy report for the Carson City Sheriff's Department of a vehicle burglary at 4:10 p.m.
• A man reported thunder scared his 3-year-old black husky mix dog who jumped a 6-foot-tall fence at 5 p.m. The dog was missing.