The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Kenneth Colin McFadden, 42, of Carson City, was arrested at 11:59 p.m. in the 1600 block of Medical Parkway on suspicion of disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• Seth Taylor Osborne, 22, a salesman from Yerington, was arrested at 5:30 a.m. Monday at the Carson City Jail on suspicion of felony battery by a prisoner. Bail was set at $2,500.
The following are some of the 162 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• Bailiffs found someone attempting to enter the courthouse with marijuana at 2:57 p.m.
• The coroner was called to the 2800 block of Highway 50 East at 6:52 a.m.
• A hit-and-run accident report at 11:26 a.m. in the 1100 block of North Saliman Road.
• A juvenile runaway report at 2:57 p.m.
• A petty larceny report at 5 p.m. in the 900 block of East Musser.
The following are some of the 18 calls to which deputies responded Monday:
• A motorcycle was reported stolen from a shed in the 1500 block of Peri Ranch Road in Lockwood at 7:24 a.m.
• A traffic citation was issued at 8:51 a.m. on Cartwright Road.
• A tractor-trailer on State Route 341 "was buried up to its axle" in snow at 11:47 p.m.