Deputies responded to 364 calls on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Christopher Robert Welch, 26, unemployed from Carson City, was arrested at 7:40 a.m. Sunday in the 3400 block of Airport Road on suspicion of felony sexual assault, a felony Washoe County warrant charging uttering a forged instrument and misdemeanor domestic battery. No bail was set.
• Marco Antonio Probisor of Carson City was arrested at 3:06 p.m. Sunday in the 1200 block of Woodside Drive on suspicion of felony preventing a victim from calling 911, gross misdemeanor child abuse and domestic battery. Bail was set at $10,500.
• A 26-year-old retail worker from Carson City was arrested at 9:59 p.m. Saturday in the 600 block of Hot Springs Road on suspicion of misdemeanor domestic battery. Bail was set at $3,132.
The following are some of the 83 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Misdemeanor arrest following a domestic dispute in the 900 block of Julia Lane in Fernley at 12:58 a.m.
• Report of a subject with a gun in the 400 block of Truck Inn Way in Fernley at 9:55 a.m.
• Fire in the 100 block of Kramer Court in Dayton at 10:21 a.m.
• Illegal burn report in the 5000 block of Washoe Circle in Stagecoach at 10:40 a.m.
• Domestic dispute report in the 300 block of Woodside Court in Dayton at 11:25 a.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 Alternate in Fernley at 11:53 a.m.
The following are some of the 10 calls to which deputies responded Sunday:
• Report of shots being fired in the hills north of Martin Lane at 10:10 a.m.
• A theft report in the 100 block of South C Street at 3:42 p.m.
• A caller reported a horse just had a baby along State Route 341 at 4:20 p.m.
• A stolen purse report in North C Street at 5:55 p.m.
• A dog on Elizabeth Lane was chasing a patrol vehicle at 5:59 p.m. The dog's owner was given a warning for allowing his dog to roam free.