The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• Robert Moose, 45, a transient, was arrested at 7:45 a.m. Wednesday on suspicion of felony possession of a dangerous drug without a prescription, possession of a hypodermic device, auto burglary, possession of stolen property and two counts of fraudulent use of a credit card. Bail was set at $25,000.
• Jason Bahnsen, 25, of Carson City, was arrested at 8:50 p.m. in the 2700 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of felony auto burglary and two counts of possession of stolen property. Bail was set at $25,000.
The following are some of the 200 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Hit-and-run report in the 1900 block of North Carson Street at 1:09 a.m.
• Vehicle theft report in the 1200 block of Woodside Drive at 8:53 p.m.
• Accident at Sophia and North Division streets at 11 a.m.
• Hit-and-run report in the 500 block of East William Street at 4:21 p.m.
• Domestic battery report in the 2000 block of Airport Road at 6:43 p.m.
• Vehicle injury report in the 400 block of East William Street at 7:05 p.m.
• Misdemeanor arrest of a juvenile in the 1500 block of East Fifth Street at 11:22 p.m.
The following are some of the 101 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Fire on Monte Cristo Drive in Dayton at 5:41 a.m.
• Narcotics report on West Main Street in Fernley at 7:57 a.m.
• Threats report on West Spruce Avenue at Silver Stage Middle School at 11 a.m.
• Vehicle burglary report on in the 8800 block of Iroquois Trail in Stagecoach at 2:21 p.m.
• Accident on West Main Street in Fernley at 3:04 p.m.
• Domestic dispute on Mortensen Lane in Fernley at 6:57 p.m.
• Residential burglary report in the 500 block of Yellow Jacket Road in Mark Twain at 7:26 p.m.
• Fire in the 300 block of Leona Avenue in Yerington at 11:16 p.m.
The following are some of the 16 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Vehicle fire on Interstate 80 in Lockwood at 1:53 p.m.
• A woman fell on ice on North C Street and had to be taken to the hospital at 6:13 p.m.
• A woman, pregnant with twins, went into labor at 7:11 p.m. on South C Street.
• A woman called 911 to check if the water was back on at 7:21 p.m.