The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 45-year-old Carson City man was arrested at 1:30 a.m. Sunday at Musser and Carson streets on suspicion of misdemeanor violation of probation. Bail was set at $3,000 cash.
• A 51-year-old truck driver from Carson City was arrested at 10:17 p.m. Saturday at Railroad Drive and Saliman Road on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt of court. Bail was set at $639 cash.
• A 45-year-old carpenter from Carson City was arrested at 6:30 p.m. Saturday in the 2100 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor contempt and petty larceny. Bail was set at $1,957 cash.
• A 29-year-old unemployed transient was arrested at 3:24 p.m. Saturday in the 3000 block of Highway 50 East on suspicion of misdemeanor disorderly conduct. Bail was set at $237.
• A 21-year-old Wellington man was arrested at 9 p.m. Saturday in the 800 block of East Musser Street on suspicion of a misdemeanor warrant for drunk driving. Bail was set at $2,000.
• Jerry Don Jones, 34, of Carson City, was arrested at 10:21 a.m. Saturday in the 2400 block of Fairmont Way on suspicion of felony fugitive from justice. No bail was set.
• Stacie Lynn Davis, 19, of Carson City, was arrested at 1:11 p.m. Saturday in the 3800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of embezzlement. According to the police report, Davis allegedly took gift cards totaling $975 from a department store where she worked. Bail was set at $15,000.
The following are some of the 99 calls to which deputies responded:
• A drunken driver on Highway 50 East in Dayton at 1:17 p.m. Saturday.
• A motor vehicle accident in the 100 block of West Main Street in Fernley at 12:01 p.m. Saturday.
• A report of grand larceny in the 5800 block of Peek Avenue in Silver Springs at 1:03 p.m. Saturday.
• A domestic dispute in the 2200 block of Highway 50 East in Dayton at 3:07 p.m. Saturday.
The following are some of the 16 calls to which deputies responded:
• A traffic stop at State Road 341 in Virginia City at 8:25 a.m. Saturday. The driver was issued a citation for impeding traffic, no driver's license, no insurance and broken windshield.
• A vandalism report on North B Street in Virginia City at 3:20 p.m. Saturday. The owner of a motorcycle reported that someone had damaged it.
• A vandalism report in the 400 block of Canyon Way in Lockwood at 5:42 p.m. Saturday. Woman reported that someone threw a rock and broke an Indian statue in her garden.