The following people were booked into the Carson City Jail. All suspects are innocent until proved guilty in court:
• A 24-year-old unemployed Carson City man was arrested at 12:37 a.m. Thursday in the 3900 block of Village Drive on suspicion of misdemeanor probation violation. Bail was set at $3,000.
• A 36-year-old clerk from Carson City was arrested at 5:30 p.m. Wednesday in the 3800 block of South Carson Street on suspicion of two counts of misdemeanor embezzlement and one count of obtaining money under false pretenses. Bail was set at $3,396.
The following are some of the 147 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• Coroner call in the 1800 block of Kings Canyon Road at 6:26 a.m.
• Accident at Saliman Road and Fairview Drive at 10:06 a.m.
• A former employee took items from a business in the 5100 block of Metric Way at 10:15 a.m.
• A woman reported when she woke up, she found her ex-boyfriend in her residence in the 3400 block of South Carson Street at 12:10 p.m.
• A destruction of property report in the 700 block of Marsh Road at 1:24 p.m.
• Accident at Airport Road and Highway 50 East at 8:57 p.m.
The following are some of the 123 calls to which deputies responded Tuesday:
• Residential burglary report in Dayton at 8 a.m.
• Fire in the 1300 block of Horse Creek in Fernley at 10:18 a.m.
• Coroner call at South Lyon County Medical Center at 11:54 p.m.
• Harassment report in the 300 block of East Cedar Street at 12:02 p.m. in Fernley.
• Brush fire on Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 2:34 p.m.
• Grand larceny report in the 8000 block of Pueblo Drive at 2:40 p.m.
• Accident of Highway 95 Alternate in Mason Valley at 3:47 p.m.
• Commercial burglary in the 2200 block of Highway 50 East in Dayton at 4:23 p.m.
• Domestic dispute report with a misdemeanor arrest in the 900 block of Lakeview Drive at 4:48 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 East in Mark Twain at 5:21 p.m.
• Accident on Highway 50 East in Mark Twain at 5:48 p.m.
• Accident with a misdemeanor arrest on Beach 6 in Silver Springs at 6:46 p.m.
The following are some of the 28 calls to which deputies responded Wednesday:
• A caller reported finding "a half-dead bat" that hissed at her, in her yard on Prospector Drive. A deputy was going to retrieve the bat when the woman called back and said she was turning the bat over to a "bat expert."