The following people appeared before Judge Bill Maddox in Carson City District Court:
• Kenneth James Chandler, 46, was given six months' house arrest after violating his probation on a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
• Duel A. Cobb, 24, pleaded guilty to possession of a dangerous weapon by a prisoner. He will be sentenced June 5. Cobb is serving prison sentences on possession of a controlled substance and possession of a stolen credit card out of Washoe County.
• Shaun Timothy Cole, 24, pleaded guilty to third-offense drunken driving. He will be sentenced June 5.
• A trial date of May 21 was confirmed for Louis Henry Grey, 50, on a charge of third-offense drunken driving.
• Danny Ray Jacobson, 48, pleaded guilty to attempted theft for allegedly forging a traveler's check. He faces 12 to 48 months in prison when sentenced June 5.