All meetings are open to the public.
• Assembly Ways and Means/Senate Finance joint subcommittee reviews Health Division budgets. Room 3137.
• Assembly Judiciary hears two bills: SB34 makes various changes to provisions concerning protective orders. SB37 makes various changes to provisions governing the testimony and evidence of a witness who is granted immunity in a criminal proceeding. Room 3138.
• Senate Commerce and Labor hears seven bills: AB24 revises provisions governing the release of a consumer report by a credit reporting agency. AB34 revises provisions governing unemployment compensation. AB215 limits interstate banking by certain entities that open branch offices in this state pursuant to certain statutory provisions. AB224 makes various changes to provisions governing the regulation of factory-built housing, manufactured buildings and modular components. AB286 exempts certain health insurers from provisions governing the denial of claims and the cancellation of or refusal to issue a policy or contract of health insurance. AB303 adds provisions relating to insurers who require medical examinations before issuing, renewing, reinstating or re-evaluating policies of insurance. AB423 exempts certain community land trusts from prohibitions on the use of "trust" in the corporate name. Room 2135.
• Senate Finance/Assembly Ways and Means joint subcommittee reviews budgets of the Department of Information Technology. Room 2134.
• Assembly Government Affairs hears two bills: SB219 creates the Gift Account for Veterans in the State General Fund and authorizes the use of money in the Account for the support of outreach programs and services for veterans and their families. SB518 revises provisions governing work programs. Room 3143.
• Senate Judiciary hears four bills: AB30 revises certain provisions governing the distribution of proceeds from certain administrative assessments. AB92 revises provisions governing genetic marker testing of certain convicted persons. AB112 makes various changes to provisions governing protective orders. AB482 makes various changes to provisions relating to criminal procedure. Room 2149.
• Assembly and Senate floor sessions.
• Senate Finance holds budget closing session. Room 2134.
NOTE: No other afternoon committee meetings are currently scheduled to meet today. However, the Legislature can exempt itself from the notification provisions of the Open Meeting Law.
Source: Nevada Legislature Online (www.leg.state.nv.us). All rooms are in the Legislative Building, 401 S. Carson St., Carson City, unless otherwise specified.